Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4-3 - FFX (PAL Version)

I just finished downloading a copy of FFX PAL Version. I have a copy of the NTSC Version, but the special features of the PAL version like the dark aeons and penance, and the expert sphere grid are not there. I want to experience all these!

The differences that I have noticed aside from the ones mentioned above:
  • The numbers during battle are too thick in the PAL version
  • The PAL version runs faster on the emulator (because of 50 Hz, I guess)
  • The party seems to level up slower in the PAL version (maybe because the expert grid has fewer nodes)
The expert grid is very confusing! Planning is very important (especially for Kimahri).

What I did to Kimahri is, I let him go to Yuna's path, then at the junction, go to Rikku's path because of steal and the AGI build for the ronso battle at gagazet.

No comments:

Post a Comment